A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth. The smile can also be found around the eyes. Among humans, it is an expression denoting pleasure, joy, happiness, or amusement, but can also be an involuntary expression of anxiety, in which case it is known as a grimace. Smiling is something that is understood by everyone despite culture, race, or religion; it is internationally known. Cross-cultural studies have shown that smiling is a means of communicating emotions throughout the world. But there are large differences between different cultures. A smile can also be spontaneous or artificial.
- 3,519 hits
- 7 Opulent Celebrity Homes With Pools fb.me/6FmPDM4Zt 1 year ago
- Best Foods For Colon Cleansing - The Science Of Eating fb.me/58J63LifM 1 year ago
- Velvet Polycarbonate Shell for MacBook Pro 15 Retina | ZZCASE fb.me/6IBLGdgPD 1 year ago
- Cedar GripCase for iPhone 6 (4.7) | ZZCASE - zzcase.com fb.me/4zDV0wMIH 1 year ago
- Rangeland GripCase for iPhone 6 (4.7) | ZZCASE fb.me/7wICTrGrE 1 year ago
- iPhone 6 (4.7) Anti-glare Screen Protector | ZZCASE fb.me/2bXML4g0t 1 year ago